Требуемый опыт работы
з/п не указана
A fantastic career opportunity has arisen to work with one of the largest telecommunication company in the world.
NTT Communications provides consultancy, architecture, security and cloud service to optimize the information and communication technology (ICT) environments of enterprises. Company’s worldwide infrastructure includes the leading global tier-1 IP network, Arcstar Universal One VPN network reaching 196 countries/regions and 130 secure global secure Data Centers worldwide.
Due to scaling with our growing business opportunities in Russia, we are urgently looking for talented employees on several positions. Senior network engineer is one of key positions for our success and steady growth in a local market in aligning with our global standards as well as managing local commercial practices, regulations, and limitations. Same as our relationship with global customers it is strongly expected to work with us not for short term but much longer to become a core member of our organization.
• Design, implement, and deploy network solutions for our customer which requirement consists of various functionalities on different layers of switching, routing, access control, load balancing, redundancy, fault tolerance and so on.
• Deliver Level 3 LAN/WAN support mainly with Cisco Router, Catalyst Switches, ASA, Wireless Access Control, and also Brocade router, Juniper Firewall, Riverbed WAN accelerator, Palo Alto security device.
• Participate in a customer project as the most responsible person in network related parts.
• Participate in Company's service development of a managed service in terms of network related parts such as integration with VMWare Software Defined Network deployed in a DC.
• Work assigned tickets to determine the point of failure and resolve problems remotely utilizing available tools and a field engineer onsite, or even fix it at a customer premises.
• Work and escalate problems effectively in order to meet customer SLA's (service level agreements); escalate to Management if unable to resolve the issue
• Perform problem management and root cause analysis for customers as required
• Maintain all assigned tickets with up to date information in our ticketing system
• Doing onsite engineering as required to resolve and/or confirm operation of network equipment
• Contribute to the Company by educating existing and newly joined junior engineers to reach CCNA level regardless of their specialized area.
• Keep up and running our corporate network
• Hands-on experience making changes or troubleshooting to a production network at an onsite and remotely for either outage workaround or service improvements
• Experience doing root cause analysis on network outage and performance issue
• Experience working in a team environment across different organizations in different regions or countries.
• Experience implementing or administrating network monitoring tools such as Nagios, Cacti, PRTG.
• Hands on experience designing, implementing, and administering an enterprise network running various protocols and security control practice such as iGRP, EIGRP, STP, OSPF, BGP, 802.1q, 802.1x, 802.11a/b/g/n/an, VLAN, VXLAN technologies
• Basic project management skills are desirable. Such skills include design, plan, and execution of a complicated plan, test, and user training.
• Background working with Traffic analysis tools. Cascade, APG, wireshark, NetFlow, etc.
• Cisco CCNP is a must. CCDP, Riverbed, HP, Juniper, Brocade hands-on experience is a PLUS
• VCP6-NV is highly desirable.
• Deep understanding of virtualization platforms such as VMWare, AWS.
• Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or science
• Familiarity with Cisco tool sets
• Successful experience coordinating and negotiating with local carriers for troubleshooting, circuit delivery, quality improvement
• Possesses a high degree of logical thinking
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Fluent English speaking to communicate with English native or fluent stakeholders remotely
• Ability to work in a team environment and willingness to assist and effectively communicate with individuals across the organization
• Customer oriented communication skills
• Strong command on writing formal reports submitted to a management team and customers as requested project deliverables and activity reports.
Полная занятость, полный день
Отклик направлен работодателю
Сопроводительное письмо к отклику
Произошла ошибка, попробуйте ещё раз