Shape A/S is a Danish hi-tech company specializing in the production and development of 3D solutions (3D scanners and 3D software) for industrial and healthcare applications, such as hearing and dental aid production where we have a global leading position.
Two graduate students founded 3Shape in the year 2000, and today the company’s fast-growing team of 1000+ employeesin 20 offices worldwide (Denmark, Germany, Poland, Ukraine, USA etc.) is serving customers in over 100 countries.
Our portfolio of 3D scanners and CAD/CAM software solutions for the dental industry includes the multiple award-winning 3Shape TRIOS intraoral scanner, the game-changing 3Shape X1 4-in-1 CBCT scanner, and market-leading scanning and design software solutions for dental labs.
3Shape has won numerous awards including the Pride Institute Award for Innovation and Technology three years in a row. Likewise, Ernst & Young presented the company with its “Entrepreneur of the Year Award” for innovation three times as well. With His Royal Highness, the Prince Consort Henrik of Denmark, bestowing the company’s founders with the King Frederik IX’s Award in 2014.
We promote a company culture built on mutual respect, honesty and openness between manager and employees; strong team spirit; high performance; constant professional development as a foundation of a strong motivated and performing organization.
Being the part of us means:
- Participation in producing market-leading technology products for customers around the world
- An effective agile development process empowering the software development teams to take design and planning decisions
- Lots of interesting challenges that will require your technical, analytical and communicative skills
- Constant professional growth and development
- Work in unique professional, friendly and supportive environment
- Competitive salary level (white)
- Occasional trips to Western Europe
- Good working conditions in comfortable office (not open space!). We provide our employees with opportunity and space for intellectual work. That is why each team has its own separate room
- Medical insurance (including recreation services: swimming pool, gym, yoga, fitness)
- English classes
- Compensation of lunches
- Annual paid vacation (24 working days) and paid sick leaves
- Short working day on Fridays (till 17:00 pm) and Friday beer
- Regular company events
- Opportunity to become part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 15 years
We will be glad to welcome you in our team! For more information, visit our web-site: www.3shape.com